Chestnut Park contains a playground and a picnic shelter.
Contact & Address
- Phone: 828.456.2030
- Fax: 828.456.2034
- Email: email@example.com
- Size: 8 acres
- Dawn until Dusk
Rules & Guidelines for all Parks
- The Town of Waynesville is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Park users must be aware that participation in any physical activity or program could have inherent and unforeseen risks that may cause injury, harm or death.
- Anyone taking part in a program or activity sponsored by the Waynesville Parks and Recreation Department must assume the risks associated with such participation and be responsible for taking proper precautions.
- No one under the age of 18 years may smoke on Waynesville Parks and Recreation Department property.NO alcoholic beverages, drugs, fire arms or other weapons, or gambling are allowed on Waynesville Parks and Recreation Department property.
- Vandalism, defacing of property, loitering or use of profanity will not be tolerated. Restitution will be required for any misuse.
- Any expression of physical or verbal abuse, or acts of intimidation, harassment, or other threatening behavior directed towards any staff member or park user will result in suspension and/or legal action.
- Using the Waynesville Parks and Recreation Department property for personal gain or profit is prohibited unless given permission by the Department.
- All animals outside of the Pepsi Dog Park must be on a leash.
- Animal owners must clean up after their animal.
- Failure to adhere to these rules will result in ejection or suspension from the park.