The Town of Waynesville Board of Aldermen is accepting applications to fill the following vacancies on various community boards and commissions.
Applications should be submitted no later than June 16th, 2021 for consideration. Applications are kept on file for one year. Unless indicated, applicants must be a resident of Waynesville to qualify.
• ABC Board – one vacancy
• Cemetery Committee – two vacancies
• Historic Preservation Commission – three vacancies
• Planning Board – two vacancies; one vacancy for ETJ representative
**** One vacancy to serve on Haywood County Planning Board** Must live in ETJ ****
• Public Art Commission – three vacancies
• Recreation Advisory Board – three vacancies
• Zoning Board of Adjustment – two vacancies; one vacancy for ETJ representative
The terms for these boards are three years will begin on July 1, 2021 and run through June 30, 2024.
Applications are available online at www.waynesvillenc.gov/current-vacancies or can be obtained at the Municipal Building, 16 South Main Street, Waynesville. For more information, contact Town Clerk Eddie Ward at 828-452-2491 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.