REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS - Information Technology Services
ADDENDUM - 09-18-2018 - Clarifying Information - Page 13
The Town of Waynesville is soliciting proposals from qualified professional vendors for Information Technology support services. The qualified vendor will enable the Town to:
- Significantly improve information technology (IT) effectiveness in all areas;
- Enhance its quality of service to all of its employees, and ultimately the citizens;
- Minimize downtime and technical support costs;
- Ensure security of data and compliance with NC Records Retention requirements; and
- Maximize return on investment in IT hardware and software.
For a full copy of the RFP including Addendum, please click HERE. Site visits are permitted upon request.
Questions should be directed to Amie Owens, Assistant Town Manager at email@example.com or via telephone at 828-452-2491 x 2201.